Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Motor Controllers Donated

I’ve got a couple wheelchair motor drivers that I bought quite a while ago that I’ll donate. I’ve never used them but I’m pretty sure they are good for 40-50 amps. I’ll dig them out and get you the dimensions.

Ringo


motor controllers
Keith Rowell Design

Thanks for the controllers Ringo. I've shown them blocked in green. The size is 3.75 x 5.5" with a 1" guess at the height. Image shows relative size of motors to boards. Specs are here:
http://members.tripod.com/~divelec/hbridge.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As far as a promotion tool, I would like to suggest that the final product should be small enough to fit in a car trunk. Additionally, it would help if it could be easily moved. Clint added the "hand-truck" feature in Proteus that allowed it to be rolled into the site and then set up. This is a really useful feature, allowing 1 person to present the robot rather than an Asimo sized team.

Bodor
o
>` ))))><